GYNALAC: A Non-Antibiotic Approach to both Treat and Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis
GYNALAC is a double-acting gel that contains a unique formulation of lactic acid and sodium hyaluronate, both of which are normally produced by your own vagina. These two ingredients are delivered directly to your vagina where they can restore the natural flora and help protect against odor.
GYNALAC combines two ingredients, normally produced by your own vagina, to help your body regain its normal healthy pH balance.
- Helps to relieve Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms
- Prevents recurrences of Bacterial Vaginosis
- Eliminates abnormal vaginal discharge and odor
- Provides relief of itching, dryness & burning
- Restores vaginal flora via vaginal acidification to its normal physiological pH level, leading to:
- Reduction in pathogenic (unfriendly) bacteria
- Increase of endogenous protective (friendly) Lactobacilli forming an important natural defense to infections
- Is clinically proven to be effective at eliminating abnormal vaginal discharge and odor
- Clinically proven in prophylaxis to restore normal vaginal pH and help prevent recurrence of Bacterial Vaginosis
It’s different now…you now have the means to take control of your confidence.
Don’t let vaginal odor get the best of you. Vaginal odor is about pH imbalance, not bad hygiene. If you are uncomfortable with your vaginal odor, take back control and be your best, fresh confident self. You now have an option to deal with vaginal odor that tackles the problem at its source and in a natural way.
Developing a routine, with GYNALAC, that maintains the natural pH balance is the secret to preventing and eliminating vaginal odor, once and for all.
GYNALAC, has been reviewed and approved to be part of the new "Brand Recognition Program" recently introduced by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC).
The SOGC Brand Recognition Program aims to assist Canadian consumers to make informed choices when selecting over-the-counter products. This program is designed for non-prescription/over-the-counter products that are found to safely and effectively promote female sexual and reproductive health.
Eligible products are required to have:
- Received Health Canada approval for sale in the Canadian market;
- Demonstrated reasonable evidence of safety and efficacy, and pose no undue harm;
- Substantiated packaging claims and a perceived low risk.
Products are independently and carefully reviewed by a panel of medical professionals.