GYNALAC is very easy to use
GYNALAC is locally administered and easy to apply, so you get relief right where you need it most.
GYNALAC is a convenient non-greasy vaginal gel that:
- Absorbs quickly
- Does not leak
- Does not stain clothing
GYNALAC application is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
GynaLac is inserted into the vagina using the enclosed applicator, which is filled with 3 ml of vaginal gel (see “Notes on Use”).
Notes on Use:
Using the applicator is similar to inserting a tampon.
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3|
|Pierce tube with end cap and screw the applicator onto the opening of the tube.||Pull the piston and fill up the applicator until the 3ml stop line position by pressing the tube, to obtain one dose of GynaLac vaginal gel.||Unscrew the applicator from the tube, find a comfortable position and insert the applicator into the vagina. Gently push the piston and empty the complete dose of gel into the vagina.|
|It is recommended to apply a thin layer of the gel on the applicator’s edge to facilitate the insertion of the applicator into the vagina.|
- Do not ingest. This product is for vaginal application only.
- After application please ensure to wash your hands.
- The device (gel and applicator) is intended for individual use and must not be shared.
After use, clean the applicator thoroughly as follows:
- Dismantle the applicator by removing the piston.
- Wash with mild soap and lukewarm water: rub the applicator with fingers, fill and drain the cylinder repeatedly with water.
- Remove excess water by shaking the applicator and dry with a clean towel.
- Do not boil or use hot water.